Wednesday, February 3, 2010

39 weeks 1 day update



I went to the doctor this last Tuesday and I am 5cm dilated and 75-80% effaced. I have had MANY false alarms thinking this baby would be arriving into the world. I had a day where I had contractions for a good 1-2 hours that were 3 minutes apart, than I went to the bathroom and they completely stopped. So disappointing!
I made my doctor feel so bad because I am so uncomfortable and i dont even fit in my maternity clothes at this point. So my doctor agreed to have me induced on Monday February 8th. She said she is willing to do it because I am already dilated soooo far. So I have less than a week of being pregnant now. Unless Brooklind decides to come sooner, which would still be nice. I can finally relax and I can see that light at the end of the tunnel now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So hopefully my next post will have hospital pictures and baby pictures :)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Yay!!! Almost there Jenny!! How exciting!! =) Can't wait to see pictures of Brooklind!! =)