Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brooklind's Baby Blessing

We had Brooklind's baby blessing at church on March 7, 2010. Stephen did such a great job on the blessing and I am so proud of him! It was a nice blessing and a nice open house at our apartment. It was all very cute. Everything turned out really nice. I was totally exhausted and slept for like 3 hours that afternoon.


This is my family - Lind/Petersen sideThis is all of my side - friends & family. So happy everyone could make it

4 Generations - grandma, my mom, me, and Brooklind. Nonna (my grandma) insisted on this picture. My Grandma (nonna) flew in from Salt Lake City, Utah. We did not think she would be able to make it. It was a big surprise.

Stephen's side of the family - Cuarentas,Pittmans, Erwins, & Howards

Karlea & I - I was so happy that her and Matthew came to the blessing. It really meant alot to me to have them there. Karlea is like the sister I never had so I like her to be at the very special events in my life.

No comments: