Friday, April 1, 2011

My Birthday Week

WOW! I am 27 now. This past week I have had some fun with family and friends. A week before my birthday I went to Medieval Times for the first time. It was my friend Brianna's birthday (week later was mine). It was totally fun!! It was good to see Brianna and hangout again. Thanks!!

The next day after Brooklind had fun trying on my crown from the party. It really was fun. You really feel like you are part of that time period. Watching the tournament and eating food with your hands. The dessert pastry was the best part (better than an apple turnover from Arbys).



The following week was my birthday and I turned 27th. Mainly just spent the day with Brooklind relaxing at home because Stephen had to work. When he got home we went out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Brooklind learned to point when you say: "wheres daddy, wheres mommy, wheres Cobra." So cute!!

YUMMY - Chinese chicken salad
Shes not drunk, just tired

After we got home had to take a picture of Brooklind in her GUESS outfit from Grandma Nat

The next day we took family pictures of us and Brooklind in Downtown Huntington Beach. We haven't seen the pictures, but I hear she got some awesome ones. I can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

Ms. said...

love cheesecake factory :) And I didnt' realize you and I are the same age (I turn 27 in August)