Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seeing Santa and Decorating

We went with my parents to the Grove in LA. I had never been there. It was so cool. As my dad says: " he feels like hes walking down main street at Disneyland". We got to check out the American girl store and eat at farmers market.
Brooklind got to see Santa too. She did not like that experience very much. I took her to the Santa at a church activity also and she did not want to sit on him lap. She would just blow him kisses from afar.

Brooklind and I setup the tree the day after Thanksgiving. She loved when I turned on the lights.
We went to look at the Christmas lights one evening and Brooklind LOVED it! One house had a huge santa where you could take pictures by it. She would not sit there by herself so I sat with her.

No comments: