Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Diet and losing weight

So I told myself a few weeks ago that I need to lose weight! I just feel gross and miss wearing all my cute clothes. So I am on week 2 of my diet. I have lost almost 4lbs in one week. So I am proud. I am just watching and counting calories. I am working out too. It was really hard to get motivated to start but it had to be done.
I am using an app and website called Sparkpeople.com and I am working out with the 28 day bootcamp from Sparkpeople too. Its a DVD.

SparkPeople.com: Get a 100% FREE Online Diet



Already after about a week and a half I do feel a little better. Just more energy and better that I am not eating as much. I miss all my carbs! This wasn't even a new years resolution. It was just something I wanted for myself so I could feel better about myself

No comments: