Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dr Appointment and Level 2 Ultrasound Update

I am now 21 weeks. I went to my level two ultrasound today and met with the genetic counselor. I wish you didn't have to have a full bladder of water when you go in for those things, because I had to pee soooo bad I thought i was going to pee my pants!
The "bright spots" they found by the baby's heart was still there, but they are saying its a less than 1% chance that there is anything even wrong with the baby. They tried to get me to do the amniocentesis which had a 4% chance of risk to the baby....so why would I do that???!!!???!?!?!?!? Plus that hurts!





OTHER GREAT NEWS!! My placenta has already moved too! I no longer have placenta previa!!!!
I am feeling a little bit better these days and I can now relax a little bit and not worry. We start our lamaze (childbirth) classes the last week in November, so that should be fun!

No comments: