Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Half-way point - 20 weeks ( 5 months)

YEAH!! I have hit my halfway point of the pregnancy. At our last appointment they told us that my ultrasound showed that my placenta is low which is called placenta previa. They say that my placenta was 1.77cm from the cervix opening, I guess it is suppose to be 3cm away for the baby to deliver. The doctor said that if the placenta doesn't move by the end of the pregnancy I have to have a c-section. I am very nervous because it could cause me to be on bed rest at the end of the pregnancy and also bleed. So my doctors are watching. We will be having another ultrasound toward the end of the pregnancy.
Erin & I at funeral - About 20 weeks prego

Depending on the day I feel more pregnant than other days. I get very sore in the lower abdomen if I am walking around or standing too long throughout the day. I have to wear Stephen's t-shirts to bed now because my regular sleepy shirts don't fit anymore.
This will be such a relief to finally have this baby....... I am having a hard time.

No comments: