Thursday, January 7, 2010

34 & 35 week update and picture

It amazing to me that I am 34 weeks in this picture. It looks like I am carrying a basketball around. I haven't done a 35 week picture yet. I reached 35 weeks this week.As of Jan.7th I am 35 weeks and 2 days. We went to the doctor that day and everything got checked out just fine. Baby sounds good (heartbeat), my belly is measuring good, they had to get a culture for that strep B test which I guess they always do toward the end of the pregnancy, and the good news at this point is....if I go into labor they won't stop it!!! :) YAY YAY!!!! Hopefully my next posts to come will be if I am dilated or if the baby is here already :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor doggie...he looks embarrassed when he goes and sits by the chairs and then goes in his dog house. Poor little guy! Soon you will be taking videos of your little one! It will be so fun....I video tape everything since she'so adorable :)