Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas time 2009

Christmas was good, even though I was totally sick and ended up on antibiotics because of it. Christmas eve Stephen & I stayed home and had my parents and my brother with his friend come over. We ate World Famous Tommy's hamburgers and drank martinellis. We spent the rest of the evening watching old home videos when we were little kids (we watched the Christmas ones of course).
For Christmas Day Stephen and I spent the morning with each other and Cobra. So it was a quiet morning (2010 won't be). Cobra got some new chew toys and a new shirt (which he totally hated).

For my Christmas present I got a new camera (Samsung). So Stephen I guess was testing it out here:Than we headed over to my brother Scot's and had Christmas with my family. We opened presents and ate turkey and ham. It was REALLY YUMMY!! We gave my parents dog Maggie and HUGE bone, which I will upload a video of that.

No comments: