Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fountain Valley Ward Baby Shower

These were the ladies who worked really hard to make this shower happen. Everything was so perfect! The food was so good. The chocolate fountain was to die for with the fresh fruit.
Kristen came from Palos Verdes/San Pedro area to be there..so nice
Aubrey can with little Addie. She just had her baby in October.

Another awesome woman that come from Redondo Beach/ Palos Verdes Area. So good to see Cheryl!
My sister-in-law Miriam. So happy she came.
This quilt was made by my great aunt Marie (who has already passed). Was found in the attic at my parents. The box it was in said: " Jenny's baby girl's quilt" written in Papa's writing. So the quilt was made specifically for me and whenever I had my first baby girl. This was a HUGE surprise. This quilt will be treasured!
My Aunt Sandy drove ALL the way from Oceanside. I was so excited to see her. We are the SURVIVORS!!! We have a special bond over any other aunt I have. No one else would ever understand :)
My mom and aunt Dina. It was so good to have all these old family friends arrive. I haven't seen alot of these people since my wedding.
Judy Jessop, My mom, Jody Dekker, and Aunt Sandy. More family friends. So fun!
Got a couple bathing suits for Brooklind. She will be so cute in them.

No comments: