Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 & Christmas Card Pictures

This year we went to my brother Scot's house for Thanksgiving. I was in charge of making the mashed potatoes. I think a 10lb bag might of be a little too much, but its better than not enough! We had TONS of leftovers...but thats how it is every year.
It was quite interesting because there were pluming issues at my brothers house...from working in the kitchen and running the water through the garbage disposal ALL day that the lines got clogged. We couldn't even use the toilets at one point. It ended up all working out though.....these things only happen on holidays anyways..remember :)


It has been an ongoing tradition for someone in our family to wear this really ORANGE turkey shirt. I have been stuck with the shirt for the last 18 years. Jessica refused to wear it, but Chad wanted to. So we put it on him, even though it was huge. Someone had to uphold the tradition. My dad has had this shirt since his mission. He parents had purchased it from one of those :crazy shirt" stores and ever since than its been around. We went to park near my brothers house and took pictures for our Christmas card. Jessica came along and played while we took pictures.
My mom took our Christmas pictures for us. She took our engagement photos too. Why pay an expensive photographer when you have a good camera and your mom :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That t-shirt tradition is pretty funny. I actually kinda like the shirt! :) Cute holiday pictures- they turned out good!