Monday, November 2, 2009

Disneyland for Natalie's Birthday (mother-in-law)

Stephen's mom Natalie and her husband Dale flew in last Thursday to spend her birthday at Disneyland and Halloween with her grandkids in Carlsbad. I met up with Natalie, Dale, and Stephen at Disneyland on Friday about lunch time because I knew I would not be able to handle being there ALL day with all the walking, etc. Plus they hit all the cool rides early in the morning anyways, the ones I can't go on.
























After I arrived we also met up with Jeanne, Mike, & there kids (sister -in-law). I was so excited because I was able to ride Toy Story Mania and Soarin Over California.




























California Adventure had this really cute Candy Corn field set up, so we got some cute pictures in there.

No comments: