Monday, November 23, 2009

Kaiser & Friends Coed Baby Shower

I love that it is going to be a girl because we were able to decorate with the same colors from our wedding. I made Brooklind a scrapbook with all the pregnant pictures and ultrasounds pictures. Hopefully I can keep it up after she is born. A few blank pages around a few pictures the guests were able to sign in and write a note to Brooklind.Stephen got to be there and some other guys, so it actually made it more fun!






























Kaiser Coworkers - well used to be :)
Some friends from high school that I haven't seen in ALONG time..like 5 years! It was such a nice shower. Thank you Jane & Nick for opening your home to me and my friends for this joyous occasion. It meant alot to Stephen and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice of them to do that for you guys! Love your dress!!