Monday, September 17, 2012

Week 36 Prego update

36 weeks

I am currently 36 weeks and am done!! This 90-100 degree weather this past week was horrible and I hope it doesn't start getting really hot again. Its killing me!
I went to the doctor on Thursday (13th) and my doctor did a pelvic exam and found that I was 3cm dilated, 75% effaced, and the babys head was already down in -1 position/station. NO wonder why my bladder was hurting so bad and that it feels like the baby is just going to fall out. Its amazing how it can just stay in there when its so low.Basically the doctor said it can happen at any day now and of course I still don't have a hospital bag packed.
Every once in awhile I will get a really bad contraction, but for the most part nothing consistent enough to go to the hospital. My friends of mine are throwing a diaper shower for me this week so I just want to make it to that and than start walking ALOT or something so I can go into labor. I will keep posting updates! Hopefully this baby wants to come soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

Hang in there! Oh yes I remember the nearly falling out part and thinking that same thing! Especially with Sammy's pregnancy!