Saturday, September 8, 2012

35 weeks!!! Almost there!!!

I am 35 weeks today (Saturday). Almost there!!
I have reached the "I'm DONE" stage and I am so uncomfortable. Last Sunday I thought I was going to have this baby. I started having really bad contractions that were so painful and really hard to time them apart. They seems like they were back to back. They started while in Sunday School (2nd hour at church which was like 2:30pm) and kept going and probably didnt stop until we had been home for awhile (approx 5ish).
My doctor wondered why I waited that long, but I knew that they would probably just send me home. So I drank and bunch of water and just laid down and they did stop.
I had talked to my doctor yesterday (Friday) and she thinks I will go before my due date which is what we all kind of figured, but there is no guarantee. She said I've reached the point where if I do go into full blown labor they won't stop it. As you can see I am carrying very low and pointy and sometimes it just feels like the baby is going to fall out. All my maternity clothes aren't fitting good under my belly because I am so low.
I am still not sleeping too great. Peeing so much, especially at night, acid reflux is still there, and loving my ice chips!!!!!
My next appointment is this Thursday the 13th so I will have another post probably. Thanks to everyone for all the words of encouragement through the end of this pregnancy. It really helps because I tend to get a little on the depressed side at this point.

No comments: