Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer continued

I had made a bowl of chocolate pudding and it was chilling in the fridge. I wanted to eat it when it was cold. I had to go upstairs to do something and heard from wrestling around in the kitchen. ....
 I guess Brooklind couldn't wait for it to chill and wanted to eat the pudding right away. It was such a mess (all over the fridge, the drawers where her spoons are, the tile flooring and on Brooklind of course). She looks like a zombie with blood all over her.


We went to Mile Square Park because we had some leftover bread. There were soooo many ducks and geese. The geese are so mean they were about ready to bite off Brooklind's fingers a few times. She loved it!!!


Brooklind got a new dress and always has to pose for a picture when she gets something new. She looked so cute in it. 

The rest of this summer we have just being playing in the pool and hanging out. I am not much fun right now because I can't walk long distances and I can't run after Brooklind so its hard for us to get out. Plus we still just have the 1 car so that makes it difficult.

No comments: