Monday, August 13, 2012

Big Bear Trip summer 2012

Brooklind and I got to spend a week and a half up in Big Bear Lake at my parents house. Brooklind had a blast because she got to play in their big backyard and get dirty! We got to go to the Big Bear zoo, discovery center, and play!!!! At one point during the trip I caught some sort of bug and got sick (I think it was from something I ate at this Mexican food place we went). I had the fun food poisoning symptoms....ewwww!
Toward the end of the week my hubby Stephen got to come up and we got to go to the Fun run car show that they have every year in August up there. It started to pour rain halfway through it. The weather was hot up there but not like off the mountain. We had a few thunder storms with rain so that was nice to cool it down.

 Big Bear zoo


Discovery Center in Big Bear Lake

Playing in the backyard 
Fun Run Car show in Big Bear


No comments: