Tuesday, August 28, 2012

33 weeks prego!!

I turned 33 weeks prego on Saturday (August 25)!

I don't see my OBGYN again until September 13 to get a more in depth update on the pregnancy. I am on the home stretch as people would say right now. I am at the stage where I am just done!! Heres a list of things that i forgot about that I wish we didn't have to go through as pregos.
Things that I forgot about in this stage in a pregnancy:
  • Can't sleep (belly too big and having to get up to pee every 20-30 minutes)
  • sciatica pain (this time it is on both sides of my body and it hurts to get up after laying down)
  • Peeing ALL the time literally!!!! (at night is the worst)
  • Being pregnant in the summer (the heat is killing me and drinking more water/ice chips is making the peeing just as bad)
  • Maternity clothes even start to get too small (have had to get a few more things bigger to last until the end).
  • Acid reflux (Just gross and downing the tums all the time it seems)
  • Belly is so large 
  • sharp stabbing pain under my right boob and above ribs (from the stretching ligament pain)
  • Feet hurt and swell (mainly my heals just ache)
  • Depression starts to kick in a little because you are so uncomfortable and ready to have the baby

I can probably keep adding but these are the ones that come to mind lately. Well hopefully I can get through the end! I am having contractions more lately and the pressure down there is just bad sometimes. It feels like the baby has almost dropped a little bit because my acid reflux and breathing has improved a little bit. I will put another update after I see my doctor again. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!!!

1 comment:

Ms. said...

oh man hang in there I totally remember that and your right it is awful!