Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pregnancy update

31 weeks 4 days along

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday (Monday). I am currently 31 weeks and 2 days. All my vitals were perfect (blood pressure, peeing on stick, weight, etc). I have altogether gained 19lbs since the beginning of the pregnancy. My doctors says I have 8 more pounds I can gain so gain them wisely.

As my doctor was measuring my belly she had a very concerned look on her face. I said "what?????" She said that I am 31 weeks but measuring at 32 weeks. It wasn't a bad thing just that I will be earlier than my due date.

She than goes onto to asking me questions like how much did your last weight (Brooklind was 8.75lbs and 21 inch and only a day before my due date). So my doctor knew I could have another good size baby and because I am only 5' 2" she told me that at 38 weeks she wanted to strip my membranes. She told me at the very end that she did not want me to go full term because of all this. It was happy news for me because less time being prego!!!!!!!!!!!!! So 38 weeks that would be Sept 30.

I am so excited that I basically have less than 2 months to be pregnant!!!!!! Especially with this heatwave it has NOT been fun!!!!!!!!

No comments: