Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet up with Erin


Brooklind got to finally meet my good friend Erin Dekker. It was so good to catch up with her. I am so glad she moved back to California. Her and I are both not Utah lovers at all. We just hung out, chatted, shopped, drove around. etc. I have known Erin since I was a little little kid so we have hung out alot especially when I started driving. I used to own a white jeep Cherokee. NO JOKE...but while her and I were out and about and went to this shopping center called Bella Terra in Huntington Beach I see MY jeep. It was my exact one. My dad said he had sold it to this guy that lives in Garden Grove for his teenage daughter. So no surprise we saw it there. It was funny.
Erin loved playing with Brooklind. We would have gone swimming, but it was a little chilly that day.

No comments: