Saturday, July 31, 2010

Facer/McKay Visit July 31

We had Brady & Cambria and Kaili over for dinner and just to hangout. I made homemade chicken enchiladas and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. All the food was a hit. I was so glad. Even though it was my own cooking I was pretty impressed with myself. It was totally fun! Plus we have 5 littles kids under the age of 3 in our apartment. It was crazy, but crazy fun! It was so great to see everyone. Brooklind loved meeting new friends that were more her size.

Bridgette & Brooklind - new BFFs. They were soooo cute together



This little one next to Brooklind is one of Kaili's kids her name is Bridgette. They are like 4 months apart.


These two above are Brady and Cambria's (Z & Preslee) She is only about 2 months old.

No comments: