Tuesday, June 8, 2010

4 months old today!!

Brooklind is officially 4 months old today. I can't believe it! I took her to the doctor for her 4 month check up and shots. She was not very happy with the nurse after getting her shots. Brooklind gave her a dirty look afterward, like as if she was thinking how could you???
(waiting for the doctor - holding both her toy and pacifier)

Height: 26.5 inches (97 percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 9oz (73 percentile)
Head: 42.5cm ( 87 percentile)

The doctor was just raving about how well she is growing and developing. The doctor said she has the strength of a 6 month old. So I guess that's pretty cool. She called her a "thriving baby" which is funny because we have Kaiser and that's their slogan. I was explaining to the doctor that Brooklind hates tummy time so we tried it in the office. Brookind lifted her body up with both arms and her whole head & neck came up too. Than she rolled over for the first time. I brought her home and she lifted herself up again, but didn't roll over. Of course the first time she does both shes at the doctors office....haha. I was so thrilled to see her do it though. The things that I get excited about these days... I guess I just love being a mom!

This past week Brooklind has had three nights where she had slept the ENTIRE night. I mean I am talking from 10pm to like 9 or 10am the next day. It is so great! I haven't had this good of sleep for awhile.

Also this week are started experimenting giving her baby food with rice cereal. She loves it!!! The doctor said if she is accepting the spoon and swallowing to go for it along with her formula too.

Well I guess that is it for now....this weekend Stephen & I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary so my parents will be in town to watch Brooklind. I just can't believe we have a 4 month old and we have been married for 2 years. It is so crazy!

My goal to be that skinny again and to fit into my dress - I am going to start watching what I eat (to a certain extent) and workout big time!! We have a gym in our apartment complex, so I need to use it.

No comments: