Saturday, June 19, 2010

A few family updates

This past week Brooklind & I have been sick. Brooklind just is a little congested, but me on the other hand ended up at the doctors today getting antibiotics for a sinus infection and ear infection. NO FUN AT ALL! The sinus and ear infection are painful. I haven't had an ear ache since I was a toddler. Yeah for meds though! I started the antibiotics and kinda feel it working a little bit.

Brooklind is laughing more and more. She still hates tummy time but we still do it, just for short periods of time. We did it yesterday and she totally had a picture pose and could hold her head completely up. Stephen and I were amazed so I ran to get the camera.

Brooklind still loves bath time. Tonight we gave her a bath and she just loves the water. She kicks it and splashes all over. She is just all smiles when shes in the bath.



Tomorrow is Stephens first Fathers day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooklind sure looks adorable in her swim suit! You guys look like youre doing good! Sure miss ya! Happy 2 year!