Friday, June 4, 2010

Fountain Valley Ward Bonfire

Tonight we had a ward bonfire. We had a very nice group of people show up. All the kids had a blast in the sand and roasting marshmallows. We made s'mores too. I brought all the goodies so we could make the s'mores (part of my calling duties of being on the activity committee). I thought it was a success. I am so grateful for my husband in getting off work a little early so he could support me and go with me this evening. It was a great help or else I would have had to bring all the stuff and Brooklind by myself.
It was Brooklinds first time at the beach and seeing a fire. She was just way into watching the fire going. At one point she got a little bored and started falling asleep.

Everyone just loved greeting Brooklind. She looks so cute even all bundled up. Beanie and everything. It was a nice family outing and nice for me to get out of the house. I have been needing to get out alot lately. I am getting a little cabin fever lately and going a little crazy.

Tonight after we got home I was kissing Brooklind on her cheek over and over again and she started doing a full on laugh/giggle. She laughs sooooo cute. But of course she wouldn't do it again.
Today well I was at home a little bored while Brooklind was napping, I decided to color my hair. So as you can see in the picture above its darker and has some red in it. Everyone at the bonfire thought I went and had it done, but nope I did it. I like it! Well mainly because its a change.
Well off to bed...

No comments: