Thursday, June 3, 2010

Almost 4 months old


I cannot believe that Brooklind is going to be 4 months old on June 8. It is so crazy. It just seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to her! As of May she was about 12lbs and 24 inches long. She is a little piggy, so I am sure she weighs much more now. Just within the last 2 weeks she has grown so much.




She now grabs toys, she grabs her bottle and tried to get it to her mouth because she is aware of what it is now. She loves playing with her toys now. She wants attention a majority of the time and will get sad if you leave the room (sometimes she does).
I have gotten her to do a true laugh/ giggle twice and it only works when I have her in front of a mirror. She just talks all the time too. Here is a video:


No comments: